外贸英语口语汇编19篇(2023年)

时间:2023-06-30 19:10:06 浏览量:

外贸英语口语第1篇OurofferisRMB00persetoftape-recorder,我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。Wequotethisarticleat$250perM/下面是小编为大家整理的外贸英语口语汇编19篇,供大家参考。

外贸英语口语汇编19篇

外贸英语口语 第1篇

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder,

我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&

我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100

我们最近的报价大多数都在100美元以下。

Moreover, We"ve kept the price close to the costs of

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best

相信我上周的报价是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

The price you offered is above previous

你方报价高于上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other

此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

We can"t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I"m afraid I don"t find your price competitive at

我认为你们的报价没有任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We"ll give you the preference of our

我们将优先向你们报盘。

You"ll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get

你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

Our offers are for 3

我们的报盘三天有效。

We have extended the offer as per as your

我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this

该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。

This offer is subject to the goods being

该报盘以商品未售出为准。

I"m afraid the offer is

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

The offer is not

报盘不可行。

The offer is given without

报盘没有约束力。

It is difficult to quote without full

未说明详尽细节难以报价。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

We cannot make any headway with your

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

Please renew your offer for two days

请将报盘延期两天。

Please renew your offer on the same terms and

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

We regret we have to decline your

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

The offer is

该报盘已经撤回。

We prefer to withhold offers for a

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers are worried at the lack of

买主因无报盘而苦恼。

Let"s have you

请还个价。

Do you want to make a counter-offer?

您是否还个价?

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

Your counter-offer is much more modest than

你们的还盘比我的要保守得多。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

I"ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

外贸英语口语 第2篇

01、关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm prices, Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We"d rather have you quote us

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices Hamberg for the

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We"d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you"ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the

询盘一般由买方发出。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the

询盘一般由买方发出。

Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

02、报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语学习:

We have the offer ready for

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last

请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。

We are in a position to offer tea from

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

We"ll let you have the official offer next

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I"m waiting for your

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We have accepted your firm

我们已收到了你们报的实盘。

We"ll let you have our firm offer next

下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。

We"re willing to make you a firm offer at this

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

Could you offer us

能向我们报离岸价格吗?

All your prices are on

你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

I"d like to have your lowest quotations,

请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of

请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。

外贸英语口语 第3篇

All Risks 一切险

(Free from Particular Average) 平安险

/ (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险

War Risk 战争险

(Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险

Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险

Risk of Leakage 渗漏险

Risk of Odor 串味险

Risk of Rust 锈蚀险

Shortage Risk 短缺险

( Theft, Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险

Strikes Risk 罢工险

外贸英语口语 第4篇

The shipment has arrived in good

运到之货情况良好

I hope you"ll be entirely satisfied with this initial

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We regret we can"t ship as you

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We"ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

There is an over-shipment of 200

货物多装了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

Please hold shipment pending our

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

The goods are all ready for

货物已经准备好待装运。

I"ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

The cargo has been shipped on board "Dong Feng".

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

We ship most of our oil in

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Words and Phrases

shipment 装运

shipping advice 装船通知

loading 装货

shipping order 装货单

to effect shipment 装运

shipping 装运的

shipping mark 装运标志

to make shipment 交货,装运

to ship 装船,装运

shipping instruction 装船单据

to make delivery of the goods 交货

to take delivery of the goods 提货

]unloading/discharging 卸货

loading list 装船单

loading charge 装船费

loading certificate 装货证明书

loading days 装货天数,装载时间

load off 卸货

Male"s Receipt 大副收据

loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上

Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单

shipping documents 装船单据

cargo mark 货物装运标志





外贸英语口语 第5篇

Our quality is based solely on our sales

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

You know we sell our tea according to our

你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

You can see the difference between these

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

These two grades are very much in

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

No doubt you"ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

I must advise you of the specifications of the

我必须通知货物的规格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn"t agree with the original

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and

“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful

那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We"re here to discuss the trade marks of your

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

04、产品数量也是外贸业务中很重要的问题:

Let"s talk about the problem of

我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

You"ll issue a certificate of quantity and

你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each

包装号与商品数量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn"t it?

数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers

我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

We can supply any reasonable quantity of this

对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。

I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the

我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the

如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?

从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗?

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and

你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to

数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

For such a big sum, we shouldn"t be frightened by this

这么大款项,我们不能怕麻烦。

They always buy in large

他们总是大量购买。

Useful quantities have changed

较大的数量已经转手。

Quantities of Black Tea have been

已经有大批红茶出口。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at

这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量

This is the minimum quantity we

这是我们所需要的最小数量。

A small order this year is also

小批订货今年也受欢迎。

They are not interested in small

他们对小数量不感兴趣。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a

这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?

The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last

今年进口小麦的数量与去年大体相同。

We"re prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this

我们准备买足够一次装运数量的这种商品。

If you can"t arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least

如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。

You sent us only a quarter of our

您只送给我们所需量的四分之一。

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the

船上装有100吨小麦。

How many pieces all together?

共有多少件?

500 pieces in

总共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000

我们一共订了10万件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure

我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men"s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱吗?

We place an order for additional 4,000

我们多订了4000件衬衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue

今年我们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

We"ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We"ll increase the quantity of medicines by 300

我们将增加300盒药品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,

我们今年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we"ve ever

5000平方米的羊毛地毯超过了以往的订货。

As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too

由于样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed

我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

They inspected the rice for any possible

他们检查了这批大米看其是否短重。

We"re surprised to know that the weight is so

对短重的数量我们感到惊奇。

A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for

50公吨的短重对我们是个不小的损失。

As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future

至于短重,我建议你们今后发货时补上。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

There is an overplus of 100

重量超出了100磅。

There is an overage in weight of 25

重量多了25公斤。


外贸英语口语 第6篇

I am diligent, communicative and flexible.Like the challenge, dare to take responsibility, team work spirit. Good at communicate with the foreign customers,Excellent responsibility and good straight thinking,Good at computer and know how to extend the business by internet,Work under the pressures.With fair experience including canton fairs and other fairs

Six years trading company work experience,I know foreign trade procedures well from order confirm to documents sending. I"ve been to Canton Fair and Indian new energy fair. With fluent oral english, I can communicate with clients smoothly. Outgoing, responsible, strong sense of time, work orderly. I"m experienced on web platform handle and communication with clients as well as deal with after-sale disputes.

In later work I will redouble my efforts, improve and perfect my work method continuously, make our customer satisfy with our products and serve better.

外贸英语口语 第7篇

用木箱包装 to be to be encased

用袋装 to be bagged

用纸箱包装 to be boxed

包装费另计 casing extra

包装费不另计算 cased free

装箱免费 boxed free

出口用包装 packed for export

箱外附铁箍 cases to be iron-hooped

施以铁箍 iron-hooping

施以铁条 iron-banding

用绳捆 roping

外贸英语口语 第8篇

向顾客推销商品

Dear Sir: May 1, 20XX

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike Enclosed is our

Yours faithfully

提出询价

Dear Sir: , 20XX

We received your promotional letter and brochure We believe that your would do well here in the Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our We look forward to hearing from you

Truly

迅速提供报价

Dear Sir: June 4, 20XX

Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of

如何讨价还价

Dear Sir: June 8, 20XX

We have received your price lists and have studied it However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in We hope to hear from you

Yours truly

5-1 同意进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 20XX

Thank you for your letter of June the We have accepted your offer on the terms Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product However, for your order we have kept our prices

Sincerely

5-2 拒绝进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 20XX

Thank you for your letter of June the We regret that we cannot meet your We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to We hope you will reconsider the

Truly

正式提出订单

Dear Sir: June 15, 20XX

We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of The enclosed order is given strictly on this We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this

Truly


外贸英语口语 第9篇

WTO (World Trade Organization) 世界贸易组织

IMF (International Monetary Fund) 国际货币基金组织

CTG (Council for Trade in Goods) 货币贸易理事会

EFTA (European Free Trade Association) 欧洲自由贸易联盟

AFTA (ASEAN Free Trade Area) 东盟自由贸易区

JCCT (China-US Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade) 中美商贸联委会

NAFTA (North American Free Trade Area) 北美自由贸易区

UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) 联合国贸易与发展会议

GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) 关贸总协定


外贸英语口语 第10篇

confirm

We’d like to inform you that our counter sample will be sent to you by DHL by the end of this week and please confirm it ASAP so that we can start our mass

Payment will be made by 100% confirmed, irrevocable Letter of Credit available by sight draft。

译文:

很高兴通知您,我们的回样将于本周末用特快专递给您,请尽快确认,以便我们开始大批生产。

付款方式为 1O0% 即期,保兑,不可撤消信用证。

注解:

confirmed 一词在这两句话的意思也不一样。在第一个句子中,confirm 的意思是“确认”。在第二个句子中,confirmed L/C 应翻译为“保兑信用证”,即指一家银行所开的由另一家银行保证兑付的一种银行信用证。

floating

It is not surprising, then, that the world saw a return to a floating exchange rate Central banks were no longer required to support their own

Floating policy is of great importance for export trade; it is, in fact, a convenient method of insuring goods where a number of similar export transactions are intended, where the insured has to supply an overseas importer under an exclusive sales agreement or maintains sales representatives or subsidiary companies

译文:

在这种情况下,世界各国又恢复浮动汇率就不足为奇了。各国中央银行也就无须维持本币的汇价了。统保单对出口贸易至关重要。它实际上是货物保险中的一种便利的办法,特别适合于分不同的时间出口的一批类似货物,如,当被保险方根据代理协议书向国外的进口方供货,或在国外委任了销售代表,设立分支机构时用之。

注解:

floating 在上述两个句中的意思完全不一样,floating exchange rate 意为“浮动汇率”,即可自由浮动,完全受市场力量决定的汇率制度。而 floating policy 则指用以承保多批次货运的一种持续性长期保险凭证,常译为“统保单”。

negotiable

Part time barman and salary This Bill of Lading is issued in a negotiable form, so it shall constitute title to the goods and the holder, by endorsement of this B

译文:

招聘兼职酒店保安,工作时间和薪水面议。所签发的提单可为转让的,故只要在提单上背书, 便确定了货物和持票人的所有权。

注解:

在第一句话中,negotiable 的意思是“可商议的”,在第二句话中的意思则是“可转让的”,“可转让提单”经过背书后即可将所有权转让给他人,值得注意的是,negotiating bank 则是议付银行,即购买或贴现汇票的银行。

discount

You may get a 5% discount if your order is on a regular If a seller extends credit to a time draft, they have made a trade seller can request that the bank finance the transaction by buying the bank is said to discount the

译文:

如果你方定期给我方下定单,你方便可得到 5% 的折扣。如卖方开出的是远期汇票,以此向买方提供信用,此时就做了一笔商业汇票承兑业务,卖方可以请银行买下商业承兑汇票,银行用这个办法对出口商融资,也就是说,银行对该汇票贴现了。

注解:

discount 在这两句话中的意思一个是折扣,另一个是贴现。折扣是指商品在原价的基础上按百分比降价,贴现则是指未到期的票据向银行融资,银行扣取自买进日至到期日的利息,并收取一定的手续费后,将余下的票面金额付给持票人。

endorse

Our products have been endorsed by the National Quality Inspection Draft must be accompanied by full set original on board marine Bill off Lading made out to order,endorsed in blank,marked freight

译文:

我们的产品为全国质量检查协会的推荐产品。

汇票必须附有全套印有“货物收讫”字样的正本海运提单,凭指示、空白背书,并写明“运费已付”。

注解:

在第一个句子中,“推荐”是指用过某种产品后感到满意,并通过媒体介绍给公众。而第二句中的“空白背书明是指背书人 (endorser) 只在票据背面签上自己的名字,而不注明特定的被背书人 (endorsee)。

tender

Under CIF, it is the seller’s obligation to tender the relative documents to the buyer to enable him to obtain delivery of the If they arrive, or to recover for the loss, if they are lost on the

He became as exhilarated as if his tender for building a mansion had been

译文:

在 CIF 价格术语项下,卖方的责任是向买方递交有关单证,使其能在货物到达后提取货物;如果货物运输途中丢失了,买方也可凭单证去获取补偿。

他欣喜若狂,好象他承办大厦建筑的投标被接受了。

average

If a particular cargo Is partially damaged,the damage is called particular

It’s obvious that the products are below the average

译文:

如果某批货是部分受损,我们称之为“单独海损”。很明显,这批产品的品质是中下水平。

注解:

在第一个句子中,particular average 的意思是“单独海损”,是指在保险业中由于海上事故所导致的部分损失, 因此 average 一词的意思是损失或损坏,而第二句中的 average 为“平均”之意。

外贸英语口语 第11篇

03、产品质量的外贸英语你知道哪些:

The goods are available in different

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren"t they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We"ll improve the quality of our products and production

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

外贸英语口语 第12篇

trade term / price term 价格术语

world / international market price 国际市场价格

FOB (free on board) 离岸价

C&F (cost and freight) 成本加运费价

CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价

freight 运费

wharfage 码头费

landing charges 卸货费

customs duty 关税

port dues 港口税

import surcharge 进口附加税

import variable duties 进口差价税

commission 佣金

return commission 回佣,回扣

price including commission 含佣价

net price 净价

wholesale price 批发价

discount / allowance 折扣

retail price 零售价

spot price 现货价格

current price 现行价格 / 时价

indicative price 参考价格

customs valuation 海关估价

price list 价目表

total value 总值

外贸英语口语 第13篇

I, xx, am a Master of Laws in International Relations who graduated from xx University in 20xx.

I have a good team spirit, the work gives a high degree of responsibility and enthusiasm.I can complete the task in a short time and pay more attention to practice, and also can be used in Cantonese and Mandarin fluently . I can communicate with someone in English in daily life. Proficient in computer operation.Have stronger sense of responsibility in living and job, can handle problem on my own.

Have the customer service and sales experience,office clerk and so on. fully understanding procedures and knowledge about foreign trade business, can take ordinary conversation with clients in English as well as correspondence.

外贸英语口语 第14篇

装上货轮 to ship, to load, to take on a ship

装运费 shipping charges, shipping commission

装运单载货单 shipping invoice

装运单据 shipping documents

大副收据 mates receipt

程租船航次租赁 voyage charter

期租船 time charter

允许装卸时间 lay days, laying days

工作日 working days

连续天数 running days, consecutive days

领事发票领事签证书 consular legalized invoice

海关发票 pro forma invoice

形式发票 skeleton invoice

估价单 Skeleton Invoice

退关 short shipment, goods short shipped, goods shut out, shut-outs

赔偿保证书(信托收据) letter of indemnity, trust receipt

装载 loading

卸货 unloading, discharging, landing

装运重量 shipping weight, in-take-weight

船泊登记证书 ships certificate of registry

航海日记 ships log

船员名册 muster-roll

(船员, 乘客)健康证明 bill of health

光票 clean bill

不清洁提单 foul bill

有疑问提单 suspected bill


外贸英语口语 第15篇

Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 .Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 .Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 .Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 .Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 .May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 .Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 .Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 .How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

you have any other flights?

还有其他航班吗?

would you like to leave?

您想什么时候启程?

I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 .Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

Excuse May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 .Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

Check it to my final

把它托运到我的目的地。

Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

Take your baggage to the baggage

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

Please open your

请把你行李打开。

Please fill in this disembarkation

请你填写这张入境卡。

Let me see your passport,

请让我看一下护照

I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

You’re going out of your way for us, I

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

That’ll put us both in the

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

Then wed have some idea of what youll be

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

I cant say for certain

我还不能马上说定。

Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

We’ve got to report back to the head

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

Thank you for you

感谢您的合作

47 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

you have any questions on the details, feel free to

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

I can see you have put a lot of time into

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

外贸英语口语 第16篇

Excuse Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏珊?戴卫斯吗?

Yes, I And you must be 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

Pardon Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?

I"m I am here to meet you 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

I"m We met the last time you visited 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

I"m I"ll show you to your 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

It was quite But it was awfully 班机很好,就是时间太长了。

Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

Not really, I"m We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

No, I don’ Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?

I don’t think I know several convenient Let me make some 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

We’ve booked a Western-style room for 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

Let’s go to the station to get a train into 我们到火车站去乘车进城。

Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

It’s about an 大概要一个小时。

外贸英语口语 第17篇

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

This is a quality

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very

这些器械质量好,用处大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is

我们的产品质高价低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

It"s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

I regret this quality

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

We hope that you"ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

The workings of these machines are

这批机器运行不准。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we"re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

We"ve received the sample which you sent us last

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

We"ve got here our sales samples Type and Type

这里是一号和二号样货。

外贸英语口语 第18篇

1 I" ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You"re going out of your way for us, I

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That"ll put us both in the

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we"d have some ideas of what you"ll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can"t say for certain

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We"ve got to report back to the head

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We"ve arranged our schedule without any

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it?

外贸英语口语 第19篇

First of all, thank you. It is my pleasure to introduce myself. my name is xx.

I enjoy surfing the internet and reading. I turn to music for stress busting, and I especially like linkin park. cricket is other outdoor interest.

I am a respectable individual who enjoys taking on challenges and ensuring that they are solved to the best of my ability. I tend to deal with people diplomatically.I am also patient and hardworking.

I am confident to say I have the positive traits in which the company is looking for. My philosophy towards work is "In every action there is always an equal or opposite outcome", which means if you work well there will be a positive outcome or result, but if you don"t put an effort in it, there will be a chance of losing your job.

推荐访问:汇编 英语口语 外贸 外贸英语口语汇编19篇 外贸英语口语(汇编19篇) 外贸英语口语大全